<<< back to article list
List of Airbnb friendly buildings in Vancouver
Blog by Gaëtan Kill | August 21st, 2018
Where to Airbnb in Vancouver?
See below the list of buildings that allow short term rentals (Airbnb/VRBO friendly) in Downtown Vancouver (As of August 2018):
- 33 West Pender Street (33 Living)
- 989 Nelson Street (Electra)
- 1372 Seymour Street (The Mark)
- 27 Alexander Street (Alexis)
- 1010 Howe Street (Fortune House)
- 1166 Melville street (Orca Place)
- 689 Abbott Street (Espana 1)
- 188 Keefer Place (Espana 2)
- 688 Abbott Street (Firenze 2)
- 58 Keefer Place (Firenze 1)
- 150 east cordova (In Gastown)
- 531 Beatty (Metroliving)
- 1160 Burrard Street
- 1200 Alberni Street (Palisades)
- 1288 Alberni Street (The Palisades West)
- 933 Seymour Street (The Spot)
- 1331 Homer street (The Point 2)
The enclosed information, while deemed to be correct, is not guaranteed.
Gaëtan Kill, Your Vancouver Realtor®
Speaks English, French
Contact Gaëtan Kill today by phone or email to receive all listings currenlly available at the above Airbnb friendly buildings or to get notified as soon as new listings become available.
Effective September 1, 2018, all short-term rental operators in Vancouver must have a business licence and include their licence number in all online listings and advertising, or they may be subject to fines up to $1,000 per offence.
For more information about the short term rental business licence, please visit the City of Vancouver website: